San Francisco, CA
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Flying Food Group is currently seeking a Warehouse Worker.
• Medical Health Care with Blue Cross
• Dental with Aetna
• Vision with VSP
• 401(k) with 2% company match
• Vacation and sick days
As a Warehouse Worker you will:
• Prepare production inventory orders to stock station attendants.
• Perform receiving duties for incoming inventory from vendors.
• Inspect incoming product to quality standards and ensure freshness.
• Stock freezer, cold room, and dry goods.
• Maintain inventory warehouse locations in a clean, organized manner.
• Pull orders for decant.
• Rotate inventory to ensure first in, first out (FIFO).
• Conduct physical inventory counts and count sheets.
• Record temperatures of carts to ensure HACCP compliance.
• Deal with a variety of issues relating to storeroom inventory levels and production orders.
• Food service experience desired
• Desired experience is 1-5 years warehouse or storeroom experience
• Knowledge of Food Industry quality and sanitation standards and requirements
• Must have a high degree of integrity and openness in reporting responsibilities.
• Must have an understanding of Microsoft Office suite, specifically in Excel.
• Competent to work independently within area of expertise.
• Ability to prepare orders for production based on daily needs.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to work in a cold environment.
• Ability to solve inventory-related problems.
• Must be able to function within a team environment.
• Bilingual skills in English/Spanish are helpful.
• High school level written and verbal communication skills.
You must be able to work flexible hours, any day of the week.
Join Flying Food Group and be part of a dynamic company, honored for steady growth, diversity, and exceptional service and products. Customers include over 80 of the world’s leading airlines-primarily international-plus global retail brands. FFG provides multiple career possibilities at key gateway cities. The company’s team-based structure offers employees mobility, and the chance to collaborate system-wide on meeting customer needs.
Click "Apply Now" to email us your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.