Flying Food Service is currently seeking Food Prep Workers.
Some of our benefits include:
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
• Sick time
• Holiday pay
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Free meals
As a Food Prep Worker you will prepare, package, wrap, assemble, count, set up the food station, sanitize, cut, and mix spreads. You will also prep bacon, stack, number tags, and package for shipping salads, sandwiches, and specialty items for multi-unit restaurant chains, or retailers, industrial caterers, or similar institutions.
• Read instructional charts or diagrams to determine amount and kinds of foods and supplies to be packaged, or assembled into trays, containers or wrapped.
• Maintain documentations.
• Inspect finished product for compliance and appearance.
• Must meet performance standards.
• Make sure the orders are correct when packed and product is checked.
• Unload and load product into coolers and freezers.
• Use FIFO system-First IN, First Out-Set up coolers with product for next day.
• Keep production stations and rooms cleaned and organized; making sure garbage is tied up, floors are swept and stations are cleaned at end of shift.
• Comply with all HACCP and Flying Food Group Sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.