Class B CDL Airline Food Service Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Join Flying Food Group and be part of a dynamic company, honored for steady growth, diversity, and exceptional service and products. Customers include over 80 of the world’s leading airlines-primarily international-plus global retail brands. FFG provides multiple career possibilities at key gateway cities. The company’s team-based structure offers employees mobility, and the chance to collaborate system-wide on meeting customer needs.
We are currently seeking a driver with a Class B CDL.
As a driver you will:
• Ensure compliance with airline specifications and proper equipment handling, personal hygiene, uniforms and food handling procedures.
• Load and unload in a safe and efficient manner.
• Verify meal carts based on flight configuration.
• Verify flight for completeness to ensure your carts.
• Communicate effectively with team members, making sure communications are clear and understood by co-workers.
• Cater to airline professionally and handle airline equipment with care and consideration. We transport food items that must be presentable to our customers.
• Work with dispatch to ensure flights are catered correctly and on time, all the time.
• Conduct vehicle checks to ensure proper maintenance of vehicles.
• Safety is our number one concern as well as our customers’-we never take short-cuts.
To drive for us you must:
• Pass 10 years background and drug screening.
• Possess a Class B CDL.
• Be able to speak, read and write fluently in English.
• Be able to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
• Be able to work flexible hours and overtime.
Apply now to submit your resume for consideration!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.