Class B CDL Airline Food Service Driver
Join Flying Food Group and be part of a dynamic company, honored for steady growth, diversity, and exceptional service and products. Customers include over 80 of the world’s leading airlines-primarily international-plus global retail brands. FFG provides multiple career possibilities at key gateway cities. The company’s team-based structure offers employees mobility, and the chance to collaborate system-wide on meeting customer needs.
We are currently seeking a Driver with a Class B CDL. You will drive a Load Catering Vehicle according to off loading specifications.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field operations – airlines experience a plus.
• Pass 10 years background and drug screening.
• Possess a Class B CDL.
· Good understanding of aircraft galleys and In-Flight Catering a plus
· Customs seal requirement and TSA.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
· Bilingual, Spanish & English required
· Ensure airline is correctly catered and all equipment is in place
· Load and unload aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
· Off load vehicles at facility to ensure efficient processing of airline equipment
· Verify meal carts based on Flight configuration
· Verify flight for completeness to ensure your carts are complete
· Monitor temperatures of carts to ensure HACCP compliance
· Work with dispatcher for airline times and flight schedules
· Drive safely to ensure no accidents occur
· Follow Airport transportation driving rules for speed limits and safety
· Conduct vehicle checks to ensure proper maintenance of vehicle
· Report all vehicle repairs on transportation log and to management
· Ensure proper operation of vehicle when loading and unloading aircraft
Apply now to submit your resume for consideration!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.