Join Flying Food Group and be part of a dynamic company, honored for steady growth, diversity, and exceptional service and products. Customers include over 80 of the world’s leading airlines-primarily international-plus global retail brands. FFG provides multiple career possibilities at key gateway cities. The company’s team-based structure offers employees mobility, and the chance to collaborate system-wide on meeting customer needs.
We are currently seeking an airline food service cook in the Schiller Park, Illinois, area.
As a food service cook you will be responsible for:
• All facets of daily hot food production, including presentations for airlines.
• Ensuring compliance with airline specifications, personal hygiene & food handling procedures.
• Assisting in departmental scheduling and control of hours and food cost.
• Assisting in the development and training of employees.
• Assisting in maintaining a good relationship between the departments.
You must have:
• 5 years cook experience with a minimum of 2 years at a Lead Cooking high volume cooking institution/airline catering.
• Experience with multi-airlines (international customers preferred).
• Experience in Kosher food preparation/cooking.
• The ability to lead & supervise employees.
• The ability to read, speak and write English.
Being bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred, but not necessary.
Apply now to submit your resume or stop by for an on-the-spot interview from 9am-3pm, 5/21-5/25.